Tuesday 29 September 2015

WEDDING PREPARATION : 7 BUNGA DECORATION DULANG HANTARAN

 12 JANUARY 2015

#less that 1 month to go
Next, for dulang's decoration, I decided to do it myself. 
Since I really loves this kind of things, why not I'm do that now right?

I choose carnation flowers from crepe paper because it is super dupa easy and awesome.
The price for crepe paper is just RM 0.80 for 1 pieces.
1 piece, I can get 5 of carnation flowers.
Ada orang ambik upah buat bunga ni RM 0.60 sekuntum.
Tapi kalau buat sendiri RM 0.80 dpt 5 kuntum.
Seronok pun seronok.
apa lagi yang nak?
Just find the things that will make you HAAPY and don't think about others.
JUST DO IT BABE! 








PERFECTLY PERFECT !





FLOWERS echo each VOICE of HUMAN HEART.
CARNATION flower.also known as FLOWER OF LOVE !
Carnation : you're the only one.the sun is always shining when i'm with you . 
In RED-my heart aches for you ,
in WHITE-sweet and lovely,pure love.
#Thats the reason why i choose red and white carnation for Dday.






Flowers of love!
trima ksh kpd sesiapa yang membantu.kalau sorg2 nak dpt 10 kuntum pun jenuh.together is better!


btw, ada yang ckap, 
"Eeii merah putih mcm Chinese New Year!"


"laaaa ada haku kesah ?"


No comments:

Post a Comment